Tilt & Turn Windows
The Cost2Build Tilt and Turn window allow's the open window to be tilted inward for ventilation or hinged inwards to allow cleaning from the inside. Cost2Build's exclusive double glazed window designs provide light and space and create a look great from both inside and outside your home.
- Easy cleaning is a major benefit of the twin opening action and Tilt and Turn windows can be opened fully inwards for easy access.
- Tilt and Turn windows can be made much larger than conventional windows and as such are great for lighting up your home.
- Heat saving double glazed units are energy efficient, reducing heat loss and draughts
- Security features include windows that have multipoint locking systems.
- Low maintenance uPVC window frames look as good as the day they were installed and with a finish that doesn’t discolour, crack, fade or flake they eliminate the need for painting.
- Tougher than wood, uPVC window frames protect your double-glazing and avoid the problem of timber frames cracking, warping and sticking.
Create your own look
Choose from a wide range of uPVC colours and glazing options to suit the look you’re after, whilst retaining the security and integrity of your home.
Here’s just a small sample of our uPVC colours and finishes.
Added peace of mind
- 10 year guarantee
- Energy Efficient