uPVC Fascias & Soffits
Improve your home’s appearance
Cost2Build range of uPVC fascias and soffits look great from the day they are installed and don’t need any maintenance.
Depending on the level of work required, fascia installation can often include replacing rotten timbers, cement renewal on the gable end edges and the replacement of exhausted felt up where needed.
Save up to 30% on a uPVC roofline system. Guaranteed to look great for years to come, and maintenance-free!
- Three different fascia styles available including Square, Bullnose and Ogee
- Low maintenance uPVC fascias and soffits are colourfast so look as good as the day they were installed and with a finish that doesn’t discolour, crack, fade or flake they eliminate the need for painting
- Unique bird repellent system (optional) prevents birds and rodents nesting in your roof
- Hidden ventilation design allows timbers to breathe – preventing damp without the use of unsightly vents
- A wide choice of colours including white, oak, rosewood and black ensure a design to match your style of house and complement your windows and doors
- Complementary design of our fascias and soffits can easily be combined with our cladding, bargeboards, guttering and downpipes for a complete roofline makeover
Create your own look
We offer a range of roofline colours to complement your existing windows and doors, shown above.
Added peace of mind
- 10 year guarantee
- Energy Efficient