Cost2Build Reversible Windows
Restricted access opening
The Cost2Build reversible window is ideal for homes with windows in locations that have restricted access. Our fully reversible and easy-to-operate rotating action reversible windows combine's innovative design with practical functionality.
- Reversible windows offer easy cleaning to properties with access difficulties, such as when a window is too high to access with ladders.
- Heat saving double glazed units are energy efficient, reducing heat loss, draughts and cut costs on your energy bills.
- Security features include windows that have multipoint locking systems.
- Low maintenance uPVC window frames look as good as the day they were installed and with a finish that doesn’t discolour, crack, fade or flake they eliminate the need for painting.
- Tougher than wood, uPVC window frames protect your double-glazing and avoid the problem of timber frames cracking, warping and sticking.
Create your own look
Choose from a wide range of uPVC window colours and glazing options to suit the look you’re after, whilst retaining the security and integrity of your home.
Here’s just a small sample of our uPVC front door colours and finishes.
Added peace of mind
- 10 year guarantee
- Energy Efficient